Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's still raining!

This weather is insane! It is always so dark and dreary in Ohio for a lot of the year it seems? I don't remember it being like this as a child either? So, has the weather altered naturally *that* much or did I not notice things like this when I was a kid? Hmm. I also recently stumbled upon HAARP and that info sorta makes me wonder? No, I don't believe everything I read on the internet, but I do feel it's a quite unnerving to have it snow in April one day and 50+ degrees the next day.

Ok, enough of that rant. I really don't know much about that topic. I am just confused of the chem trails and HAARP theories and I guess it really scares me. But, my God is bigger! ..Although He did give us free will -I hope we don't end up destroying ourselves with that will!!!

On a totally different topic, I have another Mandala sketch to share:


I like the flow of this one, exceptthe little snake shaped twirls bother me. I wish I could change them. Oh well, too late now i guess!

I need to get off here and get my rear in gear. I need to go to the dentist to get forms filled out for Isaiah's kindergarten registration. I can't believe I am registering my lil guy for kindergarten today. Wow, he's growing too fast. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment