Sunday, January 5, 2020

It's been over a year since I've done a Zentangle video

Zentangle Tutorial ( Time Lapse )


I took a very long hiatus from Youtube (especially Zentangle videos) - but I finally sat down and fired up the camera and did some taping.  I hope you like it!  It is a teeny tiny tangle but it's easier that way so I can get it completed in one video.  I'd love a comment on Youtube to let me know what you think.

I have so many Zentangle ideas (and so little time!) Please consider subscribing to my channel if you haven't done so already!

2 comments:

  1. I like your video - it's good to see how a piece comes together. It made me smile the way you kept adding more and more colour and shading to the ribbons - as I often find myself doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you so much! I know it moves along quite quickly I just don’t have a lot of room on my iPhone to make longer videos. I hope I didn’t make you dizzy!

    ReplyDelete