Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Feeling accomplished..

I am not a morning person. I would much rather go to bed at 2a.m. and wake at 10a.m. - but having a preschooler & teenager doesn't allow me to do that! lol - i would love 2nd shift!..someday .. someday! when they are all grown up and I can work whatever shift I please.

Anyhow, I'm trying to adapt to my daughter being back in school (she is a morning person & wakes at 7am with Isaiah during the summer) - I know!!! I am lucky, right?! but not when school is in session. I am tremendously sleep deprived. I cant seem to go to bed & actually fall asleep early no matter how hard I try! It is SO frustrating!

Jess has been in school over a week now and surprisingly I am feeling better than last year. I really think it has to do with my new water kefir adventures. This stuff is amazing! I even feel a sense of eurphoria at times. I feel calm. I am a nervous person in general who suffers from anxiety ..I really never realized maybe my disorder was an imbalance on many levels? hmm, time to do more googling on this subject after this post......

Even though yesterday was Monday ( I am always more tired on Mondays because of my weekend sleep schedule) - I did accomplish alot of stuff I didn't think I'd get done being so sleepy. Like I said - THANK GOD FOR WATER KEFIR!

I even posted a new item to Fashion Compassion: (click here for more views )



This basket took forever to make! I noticed I am taking a new interest in recycled crafting. I like the idea of re-using items, but I also really like the organic look and feel of magazine/newspaper/paper too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment