Friday, June 14, 2019

Zentangle Houses!

Zentangle Landscape and Whimsical Houses


I had a lot of fun drawing this Zentangle.  I like to use easy Zentangle patterns on the roofs and landscape.  It's a great way to use those filler Zentangles or grid Zentangles.  Margaret Bremmer has some really cute Zentangle examples of houses and landscapes on her blog. Her work is phenomenal, you can check out her work here.



What are some of the art supplies that I used?



I used Sakura Micron Pens in this drawing because they are waterproof and I like to add fine details (like the trim around the doorway for example) with watercolor pencils.  You can find Staedtler watercolor pencils on Amazon by clicking here.


I also used Jane Davenport Inkredible ink for the gorgeous main neon green color in this piece.  Her art supplies are so delicious!  I love using color in my Zentangles and Jane Davenport's art supplies are one of my favs.  You can click here to check out this Inkredible ink, or you can also find most of Jane Davenport's art supply collection at Michael's craft store.

No comments:

Post a Comment