Friday, May 29, 2020

Zentangle gems and more drawing talk

I'm thinking of hosting 

a live online drawing class?

I had loads of fun drawing this one.  I never usually add more than one "zen gem" to my Zentangles, but I decided to push myself.  I have to take frequent breaks because of my arthritis, but "zen gems" are good fillers when you are on the phone absentmindedly doodling.  I like the little touches of colored ink I added to this one.  I am really digging my Faber Castell Pitt Artist pens.  I need to use them more often.

Click to go to Amazon

I have been missing doing Youtube videos.  I am thinking of hosting a live online class.  I am sort of nervous though.  I have been so busy working online I need to find some time to learn the ins and outs of either Zoom or some other format soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment