Thursday, May 26, 2011

Physicians Choice Makeup is the best!

My skin is sensitive now that I'm getting older. I also have uneven redness on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes. All things I didn't have at age 20! Not fun getting old!! So the best makeup for me and my skin type (and budget) is Physician's Choice Makeup. They even have an organic line! I couldn't resist buying this face powder yesterday at Meijer. It was on sale 40% off too. Usually I use coupons at Kroger and get really good deals on makeup, but I couldn't resist with how cute this makeup is. I'm a sucker for hearts, not sure if this was themed for Valentine's Day perhaps? And the package boasted about it being a mood booster as well? I guess the makeup is infused with some sort of plant extracts that mimic endorphins. I'm all about that!

I also did a little doodling on my iPad last night. I haven't been doodling in awhile, I like to do so when I'm nervous and I definitely was last night. We had terrible storms here & Daniel was working late (I mean really late - like an 18 hour day) ... so my iPad helped me keep my mind off things. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Well, I have to say that you are very talented and love this illustration! It would certainly make a great fabric print...


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind comment Gabriela :)

    ReplyDelete