Friday, November 29, 2019

I have alot to talk about in this Zentangle post!

Sparkles and Pinwheel Tangle Patterns!


I started out this Zentangle with one of my premade distress ink backgrounds.  I have a tutorial here if you want to check it out.

I took a quick video to show the massive sparkle that Jane's Glitz sea pens make! I am in love with my new pen set!  After adding the pink watercolor I added little dots of these highly sparkly pens for even more glitz! I wish you could see how sparkly this Zentangle is in person!
a quick video of Jane Davenports Glitz sea markers


One of my favorite tangle patterns

The top tangle is Phicops-more and you can see the step out here.  This is one of my hands-down favorite tangles.  It can be shaded and decorated in so many ways!  I used Jane Davenport's brights palette to add the punch of pink color in the middle of the drawing.  I kept the same shade of pink going through the whole drawing by shading with watercolor pencils.  This Zentangle was lots of fun!

7 comments:

  1. When I first saw this post I had no time to comment - but now that I do, I want to say how much I love this piece. It's my favourite of yours so far. So skillful and stunning, the balance between the tangles, the colours, and that open space in the middle. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Pakistani Talk Shows

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a topic that's near to my heart. Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though? Cash app customer service is the online portal for solving cash app down problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fantastic resource which you're supplying and you also give it away at no cost. I enjoy seeing blog that know the value of giving an excellent source at no cost. garmin login

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyrics of the Hindi songs from films and records. In addition, we have the translations for all these songs. Utilize Komlyrics to locate your favourite song lyrics.

    List are Here:
    Song Lyrics
    bollywood song lyrics
    bhojpuri song lyrics
    hindi song lyrics
    haryanvi song lyrics
    punjabi song lyrics
    english song lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  6. garmin express not working, garmin express is not working, garmin express not working mac, garmin express not working windows, garmin express not finding device. If you are facing such types of problems then visit our website for best solution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read! And for the record, we are still at it on the Flash reading (your style) and would you believe she actually enjoys it. Yessss!!”. I also have a blog on "Doodly Reviews". You can read this. https://digirater.com/doodly-reviews/

    ReplyDelete