Friday, July 26, 2019

Zentangle Geisha Doll :-)

Zentangle Pattern Practice


Sometimes I like to practice tangle patterns by just simply starting the pattern on a sheet of paper with no rhyme or reason where the end result will be.  I was practicing the pattern "Me Too " and this is where it ended up.  I had a big white section leftover on the left side and wanted to add more than just flowers to fill the space.  

Art supplies don't have to be super expensive


After finishing my floral patterns I realized they looked a lot like cherry blossoms.  (Which I colored with these inexpensive markers).  The cherry blossoms reminded me of Geisha dolls and I think overall was an interesting fit. I had lots of fun with this art journal page :-)

4 comments:

  1. A lovely page - it's a great thing to turn practice itself into beauty!

    I love the extra lines you put round the edges of your Mi2 - a great way to finish a tangle rather than it just sit there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I struggled with feeling like M2 needed somewhat of a completion. So I can tell you get it! lol :)

      Delete