Monday, July 29, 2019

Zentangle Art - Me and My House Shall Serve the Lord


Zentangle Art Journal Page

Mixed Media Zentangle - Christian Art

I cut up some of my Gelli Prints and bound them with my Happy Planner punch system. ( see my recommended art supplies link to the left ---> )  

Watercolors work amazing on Gelli Prints :)


Sometimes I like to just doodle with colorful watercolors.  It's easy to just doodle on top of Gelli prints with watercolor and a water brush.  Jane Davenport's Brights Palette is what I used for the doodle to the left of this page.  I will sometimes just add little touches like that to a page and leave it alone until I feel inspired.  

Christian Inspired Art


I have found great inspiration on Pinterest with my walk with Christ.  I love reading inspirational Bible quotes or verses.  I have found a lot of beautiful inspiring Christian art on Pinterest as well.  I decided I want to make more artwork honoring our God.  I love Zentangle art so I tried to morph my style of art with a Christian theme.  I am happy with the outcome and I hope to do more art like this soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Bev!! Thanks for taking the time to comment :) It means a lot :) I'm glad you like it!

      Delete