Thursday, August 22, 2019

Tangle Pattern Arroy

Time for Tangling!

I was very inspired by Time for Tangling's post on the pattern Arroy.  You can find the pattern step out here at Pattern Collections.

A finished Zentangle

My Tim Holtz Glass Mat makes drawing a grid super easy!


I don't know what life was like before I owned my Tim Holtz glass mat!  Ok, that was a super exaggeration...lol...but  I do EVERYTHING w/this thing! Super highly recommended!  I am a mixed media artist and this thing is so helpful w/creating!  I don't think it's available in most stores, I ordered mine online after watching some Youtube video reviews on it.

Drawing a grid with my Tim Holtz glass mat makes it easy peasy!

I remembered to take some pics while I was drawing.  Here I show how much difference adding the yellow lines made.  I had to hunt and hunt in my stash for a yellow pen, who knew I would ever use yellow as a fine detail?  I like it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment