Friday, October 4, 2019

My first go at the Alphabet Punch Board

Happy Halloween Zentangle Banner

zentangle banner
This is the beginning of my Halloween banner I am making for my front door with my new We are Memory Keepers Alphabet Punch Board. It’s SO MUCH FUN! This punch is seriously magical. lol When I first purchased it I thought to myself how in the world does this little dohickey make all the letters of the alphabet (and numbers too)?!  I cannot wait to make a Happy Birthday banner for my son's birthday.  I'm already planning to make a Happy Spring banner for my front door too! I have a ton of ideas I plan to use this cool gadget with!

Some of the Tangle Patterns used:

I am horrible and remembering the names of tangles!  I did remember the name of two tangle patterns below:

Letter H - The bottom of the letter I used the tangle pattern Ilana and you can find it on TanglePatterns.com here.


Letter Y - The bottom of the letter I used the tangle pattern Coffeebean flower by Ina Sonnenmoser and can find it at Pattern Collections here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment