Sunday, September 1, 2019

Zentangle Hearts

More practice with water soluable pencils

In this post I spoke about my newfound love of water-soluble pencils. I decided to give it a go on very cheap paper.  Eh, it worked out, but I probably won't do that again.  I ended up with (just like watercolor) over saturating the paper with water.  I had an area on the drawing that looked kind of muddy, ugh!  I was about 3/4's the way finished too (isn't that always the case?)

Art boo-boo?  Cover it up!

I wasn't about to just toss all my work away just because I was being a cheapo and used the wrong paper.  Instead, I decided to draw black hearts over my tangle patterns to make it look intentional and cover up my mistake at the same time.  I used my fav art supply to add a pop of color and Viola! I think I pulled it off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment