Thursday, October 10, 2019

Happy Halloween Zentangle Banner

Happy Halloween Fall Zentangle front door home decor



My Zentangle Halloween banner for my front door is finished!! I listed some of the patterns (with links) and such for the first part of the banner here in this post.  I used the We are Memory Keepers Alphabet Punch Board. It’s easy and fun! This punch is seriously magical. lol When I first purchased it I thought to myself how in the world does this little dohickey make all the letters of the alphabet (and numbers too)?!  I have a ton of ideas I plan to use this cool gadget with!




More info on the tangles used...

I used this Copic Marker set to shade with.  Copic markers are so handy when you have a lot of shading to do but your hands are tired/sore.

I don't remember most of the tangles used in the word HALLOWEEN, most are probably mix-ups or tangleations of other patterns.  I do remember I used the tangle pattern "mac and cheese" by Sandra Strait for the letter E.  You can find the pattern here at Pattern Collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment