Wednesday, December 4, 2019

This post is filled with Christmas Art!

Tangle Pattern Taiga

What a fun pattern Taiga is!  This itty bitty Zentangle is only about 2 inches big.  I like practicing new tangles on small surfaces to see if I can draw them or not.  Zentangle pattern Taiga is a keeper.  You can check out Zentangle pattern Taiga here.

I'm back to drawing on Youtube!


I have been making Youtube videos on art tutorials for almost 3 years now.  I took a six-month hiatus recently.  For lots of reasons, but one of them was to focus on my own artwork a bit more.  That's why I started this blog as well.  I just really like showing how I make my artwork.  I finally got the itch to make another Youtube drawing video.  It's a Christmas themed artwork tutorial.  I really think drawing gnomes are fun, so I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment