Thursday, March 19, 2020

A sunny Zentangle

A cheerful Zentangle


With all of the coronavirus chaos going on, I wanted to make some art that was even more colorful and cheery than usual.  I rarely draw solely just black and white Zentangle, I love using color in my artwork.   I decided that Jane Davenport's beautiful bright's palette would be perfect for this project.  Jane's watercolors are so pigmented, they are definitely one of my favorite art supplies.  After completing this drawing I decided the perfect addition would be to add some of Tim Holtz Paper Dolls.  I just love the somberness of the antique photos paired against the bright colorful background.  

Stay close to the Lord during these times more than ever!


During this horrible pandemic, we all must remember God's promises and focus on them instead of the chaos.  This verse comes to mind:

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment