Saturday, July 20, 2019

I love old photos!

Zentangle Frames + Old Photos 

I just started going to estates sales last year and I love it!  It's so much fun.  I love checking out all the old vintage stuff.  Especially anything 80s! (Gosh, when did the 1980's become to be considered a classic?) I really don't ever buy much, but I can't pass up neat old photos.  I bought an old vintage yearbook and decided to cut it up and use the photos in my artwork.

doodling around photos is fun!

I used a Papermate pen for added interest.

I can't help but wonder who these people are?  Where are they now?  Are they still with us or passed on to a better place?  And if they only knew that I am still honoring their photos all these years later in my artwork :-)

In case anyone is wondering, the beautiful purple color is a Papermate pen.
I used a black sharpie to give lots of contrast to the drawing




No comments:

Post a Comment