Friday, July 5, 2019

Zentangle Dingbatz

Zentangle Dingbatz or not? πŸ˜‰☺️



What is the Zentangle Dingbatz Technique?

I’m not sure if this qualifies as a Zentangle Dingbatz or not? I tried to treat the outside of this tangle as the main focal point by adding more detail than the inside of the “frame”.

Check out my Youtube video to learn more.

Either way...My love of color resulted in my adding this gorgeous Watercolor from Jane Davenport.


artist grade watercolor
The colors are to die for!

I’m not sure exactly if the eye goes first to the outer "frame" or if the yellow immediately takes over this Zentangle? LOL Regardless, I’m quite happy with the outcome. I tend not to use yellow very often in my artwork but Jane Davenport has the most beautiful selection of colors in all of her fine art supplies so you can’t go wrong with her products in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment