Friday, September 20, 2019

Tangle Pattern Apacore

Practicing a new Zentangle Pattern



The inspiration for this tile is from the tangle pattern Apacore by Lori Manoogian, CZT.  I've tried this pattern in the past and it came out all wonky?  It really is an easy enough pattern, but sometimes I make things difficult lol.  I decided to take another go at it because I love how the petals create a five-pointed star.

Art supplies used to make this Zentangle

I am running on only three hours of sleep,  so I'm going to make this post short and sweet.
And some ordinary cheap green cardstock that I punched with a 3-inch paper punch and that's it! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute little tile - I know what you mean about Apacore - it's a lovely tangle but not always easy to get that star of seeds to appear - but you've done it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don't feel so bad I'm not the only one struggling with certain tangles that appear to be so easy! :-)

    ReplyDelete