Friday, October 25, 2019

Gelli print and watercolor and some anger thrown in!

A Quick Angry Zentangle

completed Zentangle artwork

Have you ever doodled on the phone while dealing with customer service or maybe a health rep or someone who is just annoying you?  This is how this Zentangle was born lol. With no thought or preplanning at all whatsoever. I  just grabbed a Gelli print and my trusted pen (that works flawlessly over acrylic paint!).  After I hung up, (this call was actually with a relative who was driving me crazy lol), I thought hmmm... Does this tangle look much different than my usual?  I can see slight differences that probably nobody else would notice.  I tend not to use pointed lines (triangles shapes) much in my artwork.  I notice in this drawing there are a lot of triangles?  Could that be just a coincidence? I'm not sure? Oh, and I  finished by shading my 'angry" Zentangle with these pencils and some graphite.

No comments:

Post a Comment